Our skin is at the mercy of many forces as we age: sun, harsh weather, and bad habits. But we can take steps to help our skin stay supple and fresh-looking.
How your skin ages will depend on a variety of factors: your lifestyle, diet, heredity, and other personal habits. For instance, Smoking can produce free radicals, once-healthy oxygen molecules that are now overactive and unstable. Free radicals damage cells, leading to, among other things, premature wrinkles.
The main reason behind all the ageing lesions is the loss of one or more of the underlying layers, which makes the skin loose one or more of its characters that keep it shining, elastic and healthy.
The main scope of Sheeperd is to work on regenerating the 3 layers of the skin to regain the vitality and elasticity of the 20s.
- Natural components.
- Prepared and manufactured in temperature below 10 degrees.
- According the GMP rules.
- Mild scars.
- Stretch marks.
- Human Placenta stem cells extract (Pico Size).
- Human Mesenchyme stem cells extract (Pico Size).
- Human Progenitor thymus stem cells extract (Pico Size),
- Plant stem cells (Nano Size)
- Sun flower.
- Herbal extract (Nano Size)
- Black burry.
- Green tea.
- Silly marine.
- Bovine colostrum.
- Caviar extract (Pico size).
- Marin DNA extract (Pico size).
- Preservative stabilisers.
- Ozonised water.
- Ionised water.
- Ionised Sodium.
- Ionised Potassium.
- Ionised Zink.
- Phospholip[ids. (Nono Size)
- Glutathione. (Nono Size)
- Phosphatidyle choline. (Nono Size)