Collagen, Gelatin & Elastin
Product design purpose
Collagen is the primary protein in connective tissue, skin and bones.1 Actually, we have more collagen in our bodies than any other type of protein—it makes up 25-35% of the entire body’s protein!2 Collagen is found in skin, muscles, tendons, and it’s a natural part of cartilage, bone and other tissues.
There are at least 16 kinds of collagen in the body, most of which belong to one of three categories—Type I, Type II, or Type III—each with unique characteristics and serving various purposes in the body.1
For example, collagen Type I, which makes up a large part of your skin, is very strong and can stretch a great deal without breaking.1 It helps keep your skin firm and youthful. Bones also contain some Type I collagen fibers.
Type II collagen is a major component of the cartilage in your joints, as Type II collagen fibers impart strength and compressibility.1 Type III collagen is found alongside Type I collagen in skin, as well as in blood vessels and organs.
And that’s just the beginning! Collagen has many diverse roles. But our natural collagen declines with age, contributing to a wide range of problems, from wrinkles to joint concerns and more.3 Environmental and lifestyle factors can affect collagen levels too. For example, spending time in the sun can be particularly harsh on the collagen in your skin.4
Gelatin and Elastin are major derivatives of the collagen and help improve your skin quality and skin elasticity in addition to the muscle and joint strength.
ACE CGE, provide you with purified pure extract off collagen, Gelatin and Elastin in a well-studied format to help rejuvenate your skin, joints and muscles.
- Rejuvenate the entire skin.
- Strengthen hair and nails.
- Help in osteoarthritis.
- Help in osteoporosis.
- Improve elasticity of the skin and mucous membranes.
Better to be stored in:
- Temperature below 20 degrees.
- Dry air.
- No direct sunlight.
- Chronic Kidney diseases.
- Allergy or intolerance or one of the components.
No known drug interaction.
- Collagen 300 mg 60%
- Gelatin 100 mg 20%
- Elastin 100 mg 20%
As an extract of embryonic stem cells of skin, joints and bone; ACE CGE contains all the growth factors and catalysts to stimulate your internal stem cells to regenerate and rejuvenate all you skin layers, joints, hair follicles and nails.
- Skin Support: Helps maintain skin elasticity and hydration, which may help minimize the appearance of skin aging. An 8-week study on the effects of collagen supplementation on skin revealed better skin hydration and improved density of collagen in skin.[i]
- Bone Health: Collagen plays a role in bone health and collagen from bone broth contains bone-supporting minerals like magnesium and calcium.[ii] But the amounts of these nutrients in bone broth are typically low, so don’t rely only on bone broth collagen for these nutrients.
- Promotes Joint Health and Mobility: Collagen is a natural part of cartilage, bone and other tissues that relate to joint health.[iii] And bone broth collagen may be particularly beneficial for joints because it also contains glucosamine and chondroitin. Studies show glucosamine and chondroitin may support joint comfort and help minimize age-related cartilage breakdown.[iv] Learn more about these joint health nutrients in 7 Joint Care Supplements and How They Work.
- Supports Strong Hair & Nails: Collagen is protein, and protein is a building block of hair and nails, so getting enough protein in the diet supports hair and nail growth.14,15 And supplementing with collagen may boost nail growth by as much as 12% while reducing breakage.15
- Bone Broth for Digestion: Amino acids in collagen and gelatin may help balance the gut, aid digestion and support a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Exercise Recovery: Collagen supplements may support connective tissue after your workout during exercise recovery, and it may provide joint benefits throughout your sweat session too.
[i] The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. PubMed. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26362110 (Accessed 12/07/2018)
[ii] Specific Collagen Peptides Improve Bone Mineral Density and Bone Markers in Postmenopausal Women—A Randomized Controlled Study. US National Library of Medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5793325/ (Accessed 12/10/2018)
[iii] Collagen Type II. WebMD. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-714/collagen-type-ii (Accessed 05/08/2018)
[iv] Glucosamine Sulfate. MedlinePlus. https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/807.html (Accessed 12/10/2018)